The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Makaila Gail Stevenson, age 36, a white female, wanted on probation violations who is on probation for felony and misdemeanor larceny;
• Nathan Daniel Cook, 31, a white male who is wanted on a post-release warrant and probation violations, and is on supervision for felony burglary, felony larceny, 11 counts of felony embezzlement, 13 counts felony of obtain property by false pretense and felony uttering forged instrument;
• Anthony Briggs Bottoms, 26, white male, wanted on probation violations who is on probation for felony obtain property by false pretense;
• Larry Mitchell Towe, 22, white male, wanted on probation violations who is on probation for felony sell schedule VI controlled • substance.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 336-429-2705.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Justin Claude Harris, 28, a white male, who is wanted on charges of possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver schedule II controlled substance, maintain vehicle/dwelling/place used for keeping a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Herbert Watkins Newman Jr., 42, a white male, who is wanted on charges of assault with deadly weapon intent to kill, second degree kidnapping, felony flee to elude arrest, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license revoked.
• Saford Clayton Gwynn, 47, a white male wanted on charges of felony larceny and possession of stolen motor vehicle.
• Joseph Odell Spencer, 44, a white male who is wanted on charges of failing to register as sex offender and failing to appear in court on a charge of being a habitual felon, failing to report a new address as a sex offender and felony conspiracy.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.