The following incident/investigation reports were filed by the Pilot Mountain Police Department:
– A two car collision was reported on Dec. 3 at McDonald’s on S. Key St. Mary Rose Rose of Westfield,, and Amanda Lou Ann Summer of Pinnacle, NC, are listed as the drivers of the two vehicles involved in the collision. The estimated damage total is $500 to both vehicles.
– A incident report was filed found property on Dec. 3 at 319 W. Main Street. The reporting person was listed as Anna Nichols. The property description was listed as “grey book bag with drug paraphernalia”.
– A collision report was filed on Dec. 3 reporting driver Darlene Collins Amon of Mount Airy struck a deer on Hwy 52 Bypass, coming from W. Main Street. The estimated total damage to the vehicle is $10,000.
– A report of misdemeanor larceny was filed on Dec. 2 on Hamlin Drive. The victim is listed as Maria Luisa Fracker. The property stolen was a purse and contents to include, a military id card and Suntrust debit card.
– An incident report was filed on Dec. 2 at 120 Old Hwy 52 APT. A-4 for attempt breaking and entering and damage to property. The victim was listed as Jody Shelton. Estimated damage was $400 to the front door and door frame.
Reach Eva Winemiller at (336) 415-4739