DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Chelsea Elizabeth Parker, 30, of Richardson Trail, Lowgap, was served an order for arrest July 19 for failure to appear in court the day before on charges of driving while license revoked and driving without registration. She was given a $300 secured bond and a Sept. 12 court date.
She was scheduled to be in court Wednesday on felony charges of possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver meth, possession of meth, and maintaining a drug dwelling or vehicle, as well as misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
She also has a court date Friday for charges of felony possession of meth and possession of marijuana paraphernalia.
• John Michael Kennedy, 38, of River Road, Dobson, was served warrants July 19 on four counts of breaking and entering of a vehicle, two counts of larceny of a vehicle, two counts of larceny after breaking and entering, two counts of conspiracy to commit larceny, conspiracy to break and enter a building, two counts of injury to property, first-degree trespass and financial card theft, all for Yadkin County. He was given a $7,000 secured bond and an Aug. 29 court date in Yadkinville.
• Myranda Golding Noonkester, 36, of Old Pine Street, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest July 19 for failure to appear in court on three separate dates. She had a February 2016 court date for misdemeanor larceny, September 2017 for misdemeanor possession of a Schedule III drug, and March 18 this year for shoplifting. She was given a $3,000 secured bond and a July 30 court date.
• Michael Wade Mabe, 50, of Franklin Road, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest July 20 for failure to appear in court on a charge of driving without a license. He was given a $175 secured bond and an Aug. 8 court date.
• Frances Freeman Nixon, 53, of State Road, was served criminal summonses July 20 on charges of passing worthless checks. One of the warrants was dated July 2018 and another was dated July 2010. She was given a Sept. 7 court date.
• Michael Scott Manchester, 63, of Cedar Ridge Road, Mount Airy, was served a warrant July 20 on a charge of operating a vehicle with no insurance, dated June 21. He was released on a written promise to appear in court Sept. 10.
• Joshua Andrew Stanley, 31, of Olin, was served an order for arrest July 22 for two counts of parole/probation violations for Iredell County, dated March 9. He was given a $15,000 secured bond and an Aug. 22 court date in Statesville.
• Brandy Jean Hayes, 33, of Yadkinville, was served an order for arrest July 21 for failure to appear in court July 11 on a charge of driving with no insurance. She was given a $500 secured bond and a Sept. 5 court date.
• Clifton McAlexander Willis Jr., 41, of Village Main Trail, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest July 24 for failure to appear in court July 17 on charges of driving while license revoked and parking in a handicap slot. He was given a $600 bond and a Sept. 18 court date.