DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Stephanie Renee Outlaw, 27, of Glen Creed Road, Mount Airy, was served warrants June 28 for Stokes County. The charges are first-degree trespassing and larceny, dated June 19. She was given a $2,000 unsecured bond and a July 11 court date in Danbury.
• Savannah Holly Lynn Hull, 27, of Spring Street, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest June 28 at the courthouse for failure to appear in court earlier that day on charges of driving while license revoked, driving with no inspection, and having a fictitious or altered registration/tag. She was given a $1,200 secured bond and a July 12 court date.
• Eric Todd Lynch, 51, of Dunaway Lane, Pilot Mountain, was served criminal summonses June 29 for larceny (dated June 27 for the Elkin P.D.) and driving with no car insurance (dated June 19 for the Dobson P.D.). He was given court appearances of July 26 and 30.
• Michael Franklin Crase Jr., 42, of Sophia, was served an order for arrest at the courthouse June 29 for failure to pay court costs/fines related to a prior charge of driving while license revoked. He was given a $762.50 cash bond and a July 3 court date.
• Amanda Dawn Hodges, 28, of Eleanor Avenue, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest June 29 for failure to appear in court March 2 on a charge of second-degree trespassing as well as a charge of larceny dated June 21. She was given $300 bonds for each offense with a July 20 court date.
• James Vance Shackleford, 50, of End Drive, Mount Airy, was served warrants June 29 in Devotion for felony larceny, felony possession of a stolen vehicle, and felony identity theft, all dated May 29. He was given a $2,500 unsecured bond and a July 10 court date.
• Lenny Ray Charles Jr., 34, of Thurmond, was served a governor’s warrant at the county jail for the state of Maryland. No other details were listed on the report.
• Shane Everett McMillian, 26, of Rock Lane Drive, Dobson, was served an order for arrest June 30 for failure to appear in court June 13 on a charge of misdemeanor larceny. He was given a $3,000 secured bond and an Aug. 1 court date.
• Morgan Jade McPherson, 31, of Bobs Way, Ararat, was served an order for arrest June 30 for failure to pay court costs/fines, dated June 8. She was given a $525 cash bond and an Aug. 3 court date.
• Joaquin Garcia Rangel, 24, no address given, was served an order for arrest July 1 for failure to appear in court January 2016 on a charge of violating probation. He was given a $2,500 secured bond and a court date the next day.
• Tyler James Smith, 24, of Jessup Grove Church Road, Pilot Mountain, was served a criminal summons July 1 for failure to return rental property, dated May 17. The complainant is listed as Randy Smith, Rent-A-Center, 691 S. Andy Griffith Parkway, Mount Airy. Smith was given an Aug. 3 court date.
• Justin Hardy Smith, 34, of Galax, Virginia, was served an order for arrest in Mount Airy July 2 for a felony bill of indictment, dated May 7 for the state of North Carolina. He was given a $7,500 unsecured bond and an Aug. 20 court date.
According to the court docket, he faces charges of possession of meth, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia, maintaining a drug dwelling or vehicle, and achieving the status of habitual felon.
• Michael Allen Griffith, 35, listed as homeless, was served an order for arrest July 2 at the county jail for failure to appear in Stokes County court on a charge of driving while immpaired. He was given a $1,000 secured bond and a July 13 court date in Danbury.
He also has a July 31 court appearance in Dobson for charges of resisting an officer, assault on a government employee and second-degree trespassing. On Aug. 2 he faces counts of second-degree trespassing and possession of drug paraphernalia.
The Sheriff’s Office has released the following incident reports:
• Milissa and Cameron Hill, of Old U.S. 601, Mount Airy, reported a theft at their home on June 28. They said between June 25-26 someone came to the residence and took a Glock 9mm pistol, valued at $500, with serial number WHG603.
• Vicky Jenkins and Brandi Bledsoe, of Highland Drive, Mount Airy, reported a stolen car on June 27. The 71-year-old Jenkins said her 2004 Chevy Impala ($2,500) was last known secure on March 20.
• Ema Renteria, of New Street, Mount Airy, reported a break-in on June 26. She said someone broke in between June 13-17 and stole three piggy banks shaped like babies that contained $4,000.
• Muriel Conrad, of Lowgap, reported identity theft on June 26. The 85-year-old woman and Teresa McGuire reported that Conrad’s information was used to make purchases on a Lowe’s Home Improvement credit card.