The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Ryan Bullock, 29, a black male who is wanted on post-release violations and is on post release for aggravated DWI Level 1.
• Nicholas Reynolds, 37, a white male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for use/possess drug paraphernalia.
• Tania Govea, 21, a white female wanted on probation violations and is on probation for possession of a Schedule II drug.
• Revonda Duncan, 37, a black female, wanted on probation violations and is on probation for assault, inflicting serious injury.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 336-429-2705.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Mitchell Earl Monday, 49, who is wanted on charges of failing to pay child support and on an order for arrest for failing to appear in court on a charge of passing a worthless check.
• Richard Landon Collins, 37, wanted on charges of felony obtaining property by false pretense and failing to pay child support.
• Katherine Josie Burgess, 32, wanted on charges of felony larceny of a motor vehicle, larceny, unauthorized use of a motor vehicle, and failing to appear in court on charges of resisting an officer, driving without a license, failure to heed light or siren, forgery of an instrument, uttering forged instrument, and felony probation violation.
• Curtis Gray Porter, 55, wanted on a charge of failing to notify and inform the sheriff’s office of an address change – failing to register as a sex offender.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.