DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Brittney Nicole Wall, 28, of Pine Street, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest June 28 for failure to appear in court Jan. 22 on a misdemeanor charge (the original charge was not listed). She was given a $30,000 secured bond and a July 16 court date.
According to the court docket, on that date she faces several counts including possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver meth, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver marijuana, two counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, no car inspection, no car insurance, expired registration, two counts of resisting an officer and littering.
• Samantha Ann Willard, 30, of Silver Hill Lane, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest June 28 on a charge of failure to pay child support. She was given a $1,622 cash bond and a July 11 court date.
• Catherine Tiffen Spainhour, 28, of Orchard View Drive, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest June 28 for two counts of failure to appear in court May 9. The original charges were not listed. She was given an $11,000 cash bond.
According to the court docket, she has a July 16 court date for charges of having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle and resisting an officer. On July 18 the charges are violating a restraining order and resisting an officer.
On Sept. 4 she is in Superior Court for charges of larceny, felony larceny, felony breaking into vehicles, and felony possession of stolen goods.
• Dillon Ryan Odum, 22, of Windridge Lane, Dobson, was served an order for arrest June 28 for failure to appear in court May 30. The original charge was not listed. He was given a $1,000 secured bond and a July 26 court date.
He has a July 17 court date for several driving-related charges.
On Aug. 27 he has an appearance for charges of felony possession of a stolen vehicle, failure to reduce speed, using a dealer plate on a car, and driving with no insurance and no registration.
• Todd Chevy Goins, 27, of Kernersville, was served an order for arrest June 28 on a charge of assault on a female, dated May 22, and communicating threats, dated June 1. He was given bonds of $2,000 and $1,000 secured with a July 27 court date.
• Micaela Hodges Blackburn, 25, of Jonesville, was served an order for arrest June 28 five charges of identity theft and two counts of obtaining property by false pretense, all dated June 27 for the Elkin Police Department. She was given a $15,000 secured bond and a Aug. 14 court date
• Thomas C. Botkin, of Barbourville, Kentucky, was served a warrant June 28 at Northern Hospital of Surry County on a charge of violating a restraining order, dated April 26 for the Mount Airy Police Department. He was given no bond and a July 31 court date.