DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following incident reports:
• Larry Evans, of Mount Airy, reported a stolen utility trailer at his business on May 18. Evans said the 8×12 van trailer (valued at $2,000) was last known secure on April 7 at The Rock Bait and Tackle, 1206 E. Pine St.
• David Childress, of Cameron Lane, Mount Airy, reported property damage on May 18. He said the neighbor’s pasture land had run-off that came onto his land and flooded his home. The damage was estimated at $1,500.
• A couple from Sparta reported a slashed tire in a parking lot in Mount Airy on May 19. Cynthia Collins and Michael Harmon said the vehicle was parked in the lot at 125 Plaza Lane, the address for The Bryson Inn next to Brintle’s Truck Stop. At about 8:30 p.m. they found one of their tires cut: a Kelly Edge 185/65/15 ($85).
• Shane Hawks, of Cranberry Lane, Mount Airy, reported a stolen welder on May 20. He said the Lincoln 240-volt welder ($350) was taken from his residence around 6:30 p.m.
— — —
The Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Randall Darrell Knott, 52, of Northwood Drive, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest May 27 for multiple counts of failure to appear in court. These previous charges include driving while license revoked (Jan. 4 and also Feb. 28). He was given a $4,800 secured bond and a June 7 court date.
He also has a June 13 date for charges of second-degree trespassing, larceny and resisting an officer.
He has a July 11 date for eight counts of driving while license revoked, two counts of DWI, no vehicle inspection, having an expired tag, and driving without a valid registration/tag.
According to the N.C. Department of Public Safety, Knott spent six months in jail in 2010-11 for two counts of DWI Level 1, riding a motorcycle/scooter without a helmet, and no vehicle insurance — after two previous convictions of drunk driving.
• Isidoro Garcia Romero, of Salisbury, was served warrants May 24 at the courthouse for assault on a female and assault by strangulation, dated May 6. He was given no bond and a June 11 court date.
• Gregory Tommy Burkhart, 45, of Slate Mountain Road, Mount Airy, was served a warrant May 24 for failure to pay child support, dated March 23. He was given a $3,210 cash bond and a court date the same day.
• Joy Lynn Heath, 43, of Iris Lane, Dobson, was served a warrant May 24 for criminal contempt, dated Dec. 11 for Forsyth County. She was given a $1,000 secured bond and a June 25 court date in Winston-Salem.
• Sabrina Walker Brooks, 30, with no address listed, was served warrants at the courthouse May 26 for possession of a counterfeit instrument and obtaining property by false pretense, dated May 20. She was given a $1,000 secured bond and a July 23 court date.
• Julian Leon Rawley II, 52, no address listed, was served warrants May 26 for two counts of violating a restraining order, dated May 14. The victim is listed as Tonya Leanne Rawley of Mount Airy. He was held with no bond and a June 15 court date.
• Cody Alan Mann, 49, of Pine Street, Mount Airy, was served a warrant May 27 for failure to pay child support, dated May 4. He was given a $2,772 cash bond and a June 28 court date.