DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Amanda Golding Barneycastle, 26, Gilmer Miller Road, Lowgap, was served an order for arrest while already at the county jail for two counts of failure to appear in Iredell County court on March 5 to face charges. She was given a $13,000 secured bond with an April 9 appearance in Statesville, then a May 23 date in Dobson for a charge of larceny.
She has three other court dates this month in Surry County. April 20 has one charge: driving while license revoked (not impaired).
On April 25, the charges include possession of Schedule IV and VI drugs, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, possession of drug paraphernalia, having drugs on jail premises, and possession of meth.
On April 30, the charges are two counts of speeding, four counts of DWI, three counts no vehicle inspection, four counts expired registration/plate, driving left of center, driving while license revoked, 30-day revocation of driver’s license, two counts of possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver a Schedule IV drug, possession of Schedule II, IV and VI drugs, possession of drug paraphernalia, and three counts of child abuse.
She has another driving while license revoked charge court date on May 4.
• Lucas Brady Hodges, 37, of Siloam Road, Ararat, was served an order for arrest April 10 for two counts of failure to appear in court July 31. He was given $1,206 and $150 cash bonds and a May 10 court date.
• Timothy Norris Cox, 46, of Stoney Knoll Road, Dobson, was served an order for arrest April 10 for failure to appear March 8 on charges of driving while license revoked (not impaired) and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was given a $500 secured bond and a May 3 court date.
• Derrick Ernest Germaine Smith, 20, of Jonesville, was served a warrant April 11 on a charge of assault on a female, dated April 8. The victim is listed as Ashley Sawyers of Dobson. He was given no bond and a May 11 court date.
• Hensey Antonio Moore, 42, of Horseshoe Road, Westfield, was served an order for arrest April 11 on a charge of felony possession of cocaine in Forsyth County, dated March 26. He was given a $1,500 secured bond and a May 21 court date in Winston-Salem.
The Sheriff’s Office has released these incident reports:
• Smith-Rowe, of Mount Airy, reported a case of fraud on April 6. Smith-Rowe, whose president is Mayor David Rowe, reported that an employee misused a company credit card. A sum of $1,916.69 was listed as wrongly charged on the credit card. The case is listed as being under further investigation.
• Jessica Callaway and David Jernigan, of Cedar Ridge Court, Mount Airy, reported a stolen vehicle on April 6. The two said a 2005 Ford Freestar van, valued at $5,500 was taken from the residence between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. that day. Also reported taken was an LG Tribute cell phone.
The case is listed as cleared by arrest, but the arrest report wasn’t attached to the incident report.
• Saquon Regional Cozington, of Yadkinville, on April 6 reported a vehicle break-in while it was at an industrial site in Elkin on April 3. He said someone broke into his vehicle and took $800 while it was at 430 Gentry Road, the address for Candle Corporation of America.
• The sheriff’s office says it has recovered a vehicle reported stolen last week.
CT and Sons Automotive, of White Pines Country Club Road, Mount Airy, reported a breaking and entering and theft on April 7.
Between 10 p.m. the night before and 8 a.m. that day, someone broke into the location, stole $50 in building materials and a 2004 Cadillac Seville.