The following reports were filed by the Pilot Mountain Police Department in recent weeks:
• A collision report dated April 2 reports a collision between Ervin Wayne Penington, Mount Airy, driving a 2009 Subaru, and Nikia Michelle Hargrave, Mount Airy, driving a 2014 Toyota.
• A collision report dated April 2 reports a collision between Larry Lee Lundy, Westfield, driving a 2008 Chevy, and a parked 2014 Ford owned by Leslie Nicole March, Mount Airy.
• A citation was issued to Genta Renell Hughes, Pinnacle, on April 3, charging her with aiding and abetting driving while driver’s license was revoked.
• A collision report dated April 3 reports a collision between Faye Hill Turney, Pilot Mountain, driving a 2011 Nissan, and Teresa Ann Ellen, Siloam, driving a 2007 Nissan.
• A citation was issued to Cody Ryan McMillian, Mount Airy, on April 5, charging him with driving while license revoked and displaying an expired registration plate, knowing it to be expired.
• An incident/investigation report dated April 7 reports an investigation of trespassing by entering business after closing hours at Wendy’s on Key Street.