DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
Junior Raul Garcia, 28, White Pine Trail, Elkin, was served an order for arrest Aug. 25 in Elkin for failure to appear in court Aug. 17 in Forsyth County. He was given a $5,000 secured bond and a Sept. 6 court date in Winston-Salem.
Garcia has a Sept. 6 court date in Forsyth County for driving while license revoked (impaired) and speeding (for which he was previously arrested when he missed his first court date).
The Surry court docket also has him in Dobson that day for a child abuse charge. Back in the spring, an eyewitness told local deputies that Garcia’s 6-year-old child was inside his truck when he became angry at the mother and allegedly smashed a truck window, spraying glass fragments on the child.
He also has a Sept. 29 court date on a charge of larceny by changing a price tag.
Oct. 4 has him in court for charges of breaking and entering, larceny after B&E, possession of stolen goods, and injury to personal property.
In other sheriff’s reports:
• Matthew Gregory Kirkman, 22, of Cana, Virginia, was served a warrant for simple assault on Aug. 24. The complainant is listed as Clifton Linville. Kirkman was given a Sept. 15 court date.
• Maria Montes Lewis, 48, of Carolina Road, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Aug. 25 in Dobson for failure to appear in court July 13. The original charges were driving while license revoked (not impaired) and having an expired registration. She was given a $300 cash bond and a Sept. 18 court date.
• Crystal Anne Lopez, 43, of Dobson, was served a warrant and a criminal summons on Aug. 25 at the courthouse. She is charged with second-degree trespassing and injury to personal property. The complainant is listed as Kathleen Terry of Dobson. She was given a Sept. 15 court date.
• Jason Daniel Tate, 33, Linville Road, Mount Airy, was served a criminal summons Aug. 25 for violating a protective order. The victim is listed as Julie Deanne Tate of Lowgap. He was given a Sept. 22 court date.
• Jacob Michael Tate, 26,of Capital Lane, Mount Airy, was served a warrant Aug. 25 for parole violation, dated Aug. 3. He was confined in the Surry County Detention Center. No court date was given.
He was released from prison May 27 after serving one year and seven months for a conviction for breaking and entering and larceny. In 2011 he was given two months in jail and a suspended sentence for multiple counts of breaking into vehicles and stealing contents from September 2008 to December 2009.
• Randy Wade Hawks, 56, Tony Holder Road, Lowgap, was served an order for arrest Aug. 27 for nonpayment of child support, dated Sept. 19. He was placed under an $8,389 cash bond with a court date the next day.
• Angela Wood Jenkins, 47, of Mustang Alley Trail, Dobson, was served an order for arrest Aug. 27. She is facing two counts of failure to appear in court Aug. 15. The original charges were driving while license revoked (not impaired), fictitious plate/registration, no license plate, and no vehicle inspection. She was placed under a $300 cash bond with a Sept. 8 court date.
• Jody Ann Bergeron, 43, of John Mickles Road, Pinnacle, was served an order for arrest Aug. 28 for failure to appear in court April 18 on a charge of driving while license revoked (not impaired). She was given a $300 cash bond and a Sept. 19 court date.
• Justin Wyatt Woodall, 36, Claudeville, Virginia, was served a criminal summons at the courthouse Aug. 28 for second-degree trespassing. The complainant is Walmart of Mount Airy. He was given a Sept. 27 court date.
• Morgan Jade McPherson, 30, of Robs Way, Ararat, was served an order for arrest Aug. 28 for failure to appear in court Aug. 23 in Forsyth County for drug paraphernalia. She was given a $1,500 secured bond and an Aug. 31 court date in Winston-Salem. She also has a Sept. 13 date in Dobson for second-degree trespassing.