DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Ricky Allen Cook Jr., 31, of E. Pine Street, Mount Airy, was served a warrant over the weekend charging him with larceny of a motor vehicle (for the city of Mount Airy) and altering serial numbers on a vehicle, both dated in May. He was released on a written promise to appear in court on July 18.
In 2011 Cook was convicted of five driving-related offenses: driving while impaired, having an open container of alcohol, and three separate charges of driving while license revoked.
In 2007 he was convicted of speeding to elude arrest and driving while license revoked. In 2005 he was convicted of two counts of larceny, and another count in 2004. In 2003 he was convicted of failing to stop for a patrol car, driving while license suspended and underage drinking. He had six other driving convictions in 2002.
• Donald Ray Polk, 27, of Bullington Road, Pinnacle, was served an order for arrest June 24 on charges of possession of a schedule VI drug and possession of marijuana paraphernalia, both dated April 11 in Yadkin County. He was given a $1,000 secured bond with a July 18 court date.
In 2010 Polk was convicted of felony breaking and entering and larceny of more than $200.
• Deodrick Perrion Gerald, 27, of Southridge Drive, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest June 25 for failure to appear in court March 30. The original charge was driving while impaired. He was given a $2,000 secured bond with a July 20 court date.
• Gina Danielle Kennedy, 43, of Patriot Place, Dobson, was served a criminal summons June 24 charging her with assault and battery. The complainant is Billie Lee Whitt, of Ararat. She was given a July 28 court date.
• Marty Charles Miller, 56, of Doe Lane, Dobson, was served a warrant June 24 on a charge of violation of a domestic violence protection order. The complainant is Doug Everette Miller, also of Doe Lane, Dobson. Marty Miller was given a July 21 court date.
• Stuart Aaron Burgess, 42, of Estell Lane, Virginia Beach, Virginia, was served a government warrant while confined in the Surry County Detention Center June 24. The complainant is the state of North Carolina. No bond or court date were listed on the arrest report.