The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals for probation violations:
• Benjamin Shannon Hall, age 34, white male, on probation for felony assault with deadly weapon inflicting serious injury, felony possessing schedule II controlled substance, injury to personal property, assault with deadly weapon, use/possess drug paraphernalia, and driving while license revoked;
• Jeremy Scott White, 33, white male, on probation for felony common law robbery;
• Kailey Nicole Taylor, 26, white female, on probation for possess schedule VI controlled substance and use/possess drug paraphernalia.
• Allison Nicole Gunter, 24, white female, on probation for possess schedule II controlled substance.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 386-9742.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Tammy Lynn Horton, 55, white female, who is wanted on charges of felony obtaining property by false pretense, financial card theft, financial card fraud and possession of stolen property;
• Ashley L. McMillian, 35, white male, wanted on a charge of failing to pay child support;
• Jason R. Johnson, 36, white male, wanted on a charge of failing to pay child support;
• Billy Lee Robertson, 30, white male, wanted for felony possession with intent to sell/deliver clonazepam and alprazolam.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.