In recording deeds, the state of North Carolina does not require that the amount paid for a parcel be stated on the deed. However, a tax stamp at the rate of $2 for every $1,000 in value is affixed to each deed.
• James and Sandra Collins to Kenneth and Debra Williams. 0.7647 acres in South Westfield. $12
• Brenda and Clifton Fincher and Tammy and Brian Manuel to Tammy and Brian Manuel. 7.65 acres in South Westfield. $70
• Dallas and Faye Tate to Kelly and Tammy Goad. 0.565 acres in Mount Airy. $20
• Anna Skaskiw and J. Keith Rose to Kathryn B. Tilley. Tract in Mount Airy. $347
• Maud M. Randolph to Brenda N. Goings. Unit in Greenhill Condominiums in Mount Airy. $284
• Edith M. Osbourne to Adam and Trena Cain. Two tracts in Elkin. $0
• Leonard W. Wood Jr. to Clarence and Jane Sheets. 1.243 acres in Hollyview Forest in Mount Airy. $530
• Henry and Lynn Seivers to Helen E. Tender. 2.232 acres in Pilot Vista in Pilot Mountain. $300
• Amy and Floyd Caveny and Amy B. Stike to Kimberly A. Guarda. 0.506 acres in Surry County. $176
• James and Maisie Bowden to Karla and Kelli Lewis. Four lots in Mount Airy. $0
• Janet and Kenneth Gwyn to Adam and Jaimi Lawson. Lot in Shoals. $240
Reach Andy at 415-4698.