The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Karen Alisha Hart, 31, a white female who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for two counts felony breaking and entering, felony larceny and possess methamphetamine.
• Justin Dale Branson, 27, a white male wanted on a post-release warrant and is on supervision for felony possess firearm by felon, felony breaking and entering, felony larceny of firearms and felony possess stolen goods.
• Dustin Shane Watson, 24, a white male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for three counts felony burning public building.
• Jackson Dale Simpson, 23, a white male who is wanted for failing to appear in court on probation violations and is on probation for driving while impaired and license revoked, reckless driving and speed to elude arrest.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 386-9742.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Dustin Shane Watson, a white male, 24, who is wanted on Governor’s Warrant from Carroll County, Virginia, on a charge of possession of s schedule II drug.
• Willard Junior Asbury, a black male, 38, who is on a Governor’s Warrant from Patrick County, Virginia, on a charge of sale of Schedule II, second offense.
• Drema Lee Lovill, a white female, 34, who is wanted on a charge of failing to appear on felony larceny.
• Kristi Lynn Needham, a white female, 34, who is wanted on a charge of appear on obtaining property by false pretense.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.