The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Jasmine Nicole Jackson, age 27, a white female who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for the felonies of burglary, possessing a stolen firearm, three counts larceny, larceny of firearms, breaking and entering, two counts possessing stolen goods and resisting an officer.
• William Kelly Wood, 37, a white male who is wanted on a post-release warrant and is on supervision for felony robbery with dangerous weapon, two counts felony larceny and breaking and entering, felony possess firearm by felon, two counts felony obtain property false pretense and assault on female.
• Dereck Ray Turner, 32, a white male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for driving while impaired and felony speed to elude arrest.
• Walter Frankie Griffith, 43, a white male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for felony breaking and entering, possessing stolen goods, larceny of motor vehicle, possessing schedule VI controlled substance and use/possess drug paraphernalia.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 386-9742.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Ronald Dean Jones, a white male, 35, who is wanted on charges of felony flee/elude arrest, possession of methamphetamine, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, reckless driving to endanger, possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license revoked.
• Joshua Marlin Jones, a white male, 38, who is wanted on charges of felony obtaining property by false pretense and possession of stolen property.
• Charles Arther McDonald, a black male, 59, who is wanted on charges of felony larceny and assault with a deadly weapon.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.