The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Savannah Pettitt, age 22, a white female who is wanted on probation violation and is on probation for misdemeanor larceny;
• Larry Mitchell Towe, 21, a white male wanted on probation violation who is on supervised probation for felony sell schedule VI;
• Sarah Lowe, 33, a white female who is wanted on post release violation and is on post release for felony larceny after breaking and entering, felony possess schedule II, felony maintain any place for controlled substance, two counts of receiving stolen goods, possession schedule IV, possession schedule II, use possess drug paraphernalia, and resisting officer.
• Manuel Miguel Orozco, 24, a Hispanic male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for five counts of misdemeanor larceny, driving while license revoked, violate vehicle registration, violate safety inspection, operate motor vehicle without financial responsibility, second degree trespassing, and resisting officer.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 336-429-5088.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Jason R. Johnson, a white male, 36, who is wanted on a charge of failing to pay child support.
• Kevin W. Sechrist, a white male, 37, who is wanted on a charge o failing to pay child support.
• Chasity Faye Carter, a white female, 25, who is wanted on charges of felony breaking/entering, larceny after breaking/entering.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.