The following incidents are under investigation by the Surry County Sheriff’s Office:
• On Oct. 5, Kenneth Ray Dezern, 70, of Shoals Road in Pinnacle, reported the larceny of a metal utility trailer and a yard aerator. The items were valued at $1,000.
• On Oct. 5, Willie Aldie Pruitt, 47, of Kimberly Street in Mount Airy, reported that someone had damaged the front bumper of his 2010 Toyota Yaris. The damage was valued at $250.
• On Oct. 5, Debra Dianne Wood, 60, of West Pine Street in Lowgap, reported the breaking and entering of her home and the theft of assorted jewelry and electronic equipment. The items stolen were valued at $1,550.
• On Oct. 6, Nicolas Mederos Arellano, 27, of Hagler Lane in Elkin, reported the breaking and entering of his home and the theft of U.S. currency and assorted jewelry. The items taken were valued at $2,300.
• On Oct. 6, Stephen Henry Clark, 33, of Great View Lane in Pinnacle, reported the larceny of a diamond ring from his residence. The ring was valued at $8,000.
• On Oct. 6, Roger Thomas Orange, 65, of Skyview Lane in Mount Airy, reported the theft of a check in the amount of $1,500.
• On Oct. 6, Ronald Ray Stanley, 75, of Popular Springs Road in Elkin, reported the theft of loose change and currency from his home. The currency and damage to a door during the incident were valued at $650.
The sheriff’s office had no arrests reports available.