In recording deeds, the state of North Carolina does not require that the amount paid for a parcel be stated on its deed. However, a tax stamp at the rate of $2 per $1,000 in value, or fraction thereof, is affixed to each deed.
• Cynthia B. and Randy G. Moore, of Pinnacle, to Casy Tucker of Ararat. 10 acres in Eldora. $64.
• The estate of Glenda McxCraw Emerson, to Randy Griffith of Dobson. 1 acre in Dobson. $91.
• Virginia Gilbert of Pilot Mountain, to Jasper B. and Lisa A. Elliott of Pilot Mountain. 7.9 acres in South Westfield. $180.
• The estate of Dr. Stanley M. Boyd to Essex Holdings of Mount Airy. 3.4 acres in Mount Airy. $297.
• John E. and Regina R. Polantz of Elkin, to Michael B. and Lauren B. Moore of Statesville. 10.3 acres in Elkin. $95.
• Bobby R. and Frances K. Nichols, of Mount Airy, to Justin E. Smith of Mount Airy. 7 acres in Dobson. $70.