The following incidents are under investigation by the Surry County Sheriff’s Office:
• On August 9, Elizabeth Mendoza, 18, of N. Ridge Street in Yadkinville, reported that someone stole two Galaxy cell phones from her while on Country Home Road in Dobson. The two cell phones were valued at $800.
• On August 8, German Martinez Velazquez, 32, of Bear Creek Church Road in Dobson, reported that someone stole a dirt bike valued at $1,000 from a building on his property.
• On August 8, Anna Wall, 55, of Pine Terrace Drive in Mount Airy, reported that someone entered her residence and stole prescriptions for Xanax, Zoloft and Cyroquil. The items taken were valued at $60.
• On August 8, Melvin Eugene Duncan, 52, of Hills Presbyterian Church Road in Dobson, reported that someone broke into an outbuilding on his property and stole a Yamaha Grizzly four-wheeler. The four wheeler and damage sustained in the incident were valued at $2,020.
• On August 8, Quintin Donnell Brown, 59, of Landfill Road in Mount Airy, reported that someone stole a utility trailer valued at $400 from his property.
• On August 8, Ronald Ray Wall, 57, of Beacon Lane in Dobson, reported that someone pried open the door to his home. Nothing was taken during the incident, but damage sustained was valued at $100.
• On August 8, Jennifer Lynn Gibson, 30, of Pilot Church Road in Pinnacle, reported that someone entered her garage and stole various tools and electronics. The items taken were valued at $365.