by By Keith Strange
The following incidents are under investigation by the Surry County Sheriff’s Office:
• On Aug. 26, Matthew Eric Guyer, 32, of Joe Layne Mill Road in Elkin, reported the theft of farm equipment including a four-wheeler, utility trailer, Toro lawn mower, and various electric tools from his property. The items taken were valued at $14,440.
• On Aug. 25, Sandra Kay Vipperman, 43, of S. Franklin Road in Mount Airy, reported the theft of a Brute self-propelled push mower from property located on Dover Church Road in Mount Airy. The mower was valued at $450.
• On Aug. 25, Sharon Kaye Flippin, 56, of Westfield Road in Westfield, reported the theft of various hand tools and landscaping equipment from underneath a shed on her property. The items taken were valued at $120.
• On Aug. 24, employees at the Mount Airy Meat Center, located on Old Buck Shoals Roa, reported the theft of 80 feet of copper piping and a drop cord. The copper and drop cord were valued at $130.
• On Aug. 23, Helen Francis Bryant, 60, of Inglewood Road in Mount Airy, reported that someone broke into her home through a back window and stole a 16-gauge shotgun, toaster oven, blender and rotisserie. The items taken had a listed value of $440.
• On Aug. 23, Alford Michael Patrick, 63, of Golf Course Road in Mount Airy, reported the theft of a 2007 Porsche Cayman, and miscellaneous items from a building on his property. The items taken were valued at $6,036.
Commentscomments powered by Disqus
Local Gas Prices