DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Elaina Christine Odroneic, 37, of Greensboro, was served an order for arrest in Dobson Sept. 22 for failure to appear in court in Surry County in May 2016 and in Yadkin in July 2016. The local charge was for forgery, while the Yadkin charge was for larceny. She was placed under a $32,000 secured bond. She has an Oct. 11 date in Yadkinville with no trial date listed for Surry.
• Jeffrey Wayne Clodfelter, 31, of McBride Road, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Sept. 23 for failure to appear in court Aug. 22 for the charges of possession of a schedule VI drug, possession of marijuana paraphernalia, possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license revoked (not impaired) and failure to apply for a new vehicle title. He was given a $10,000 secured bond and an Oct. 2 court date.
• Victoria Renea Cromer, 31, of Boo Boo’s Way, Pinnacle, was served an order for arrest Sept. 21 for failure to appear in court Sept. 11 on a charge of unauthorized use of a vehicle. She was given a $250 secured bond and an Oct. 27 court date.
She also has an Oct. 16 court date on a charge of passing a worthless check. On Nov. 17 she faces counts of driving while license revoked (not impaired), no car insurance, having a revoked/expired plate, expired registration, no car inspection, and giving fictitious information to an officer. On Nov. 28 she is in court for charges of larceny and possession of stolen goods.
• Felipe Soto Jr., 29, of Pine Drive, Mount Airy, was served a warrant Sept. 20 charging him with driving while license revoked (impaired). He was given a $500 unsecured bond and an Oct. 12 court date.
• James Allen Cockerham, 67, of Mount Herman Church Road, Elkin, was served a criminal summons Sept. 20 on a charge of assault on a female. The victim was listed as Janet Cockerham Justice of the same street. He was given a Sept. 29 court date.
• Mary Katheryn Collins, 38, of Glen Terrace, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Sept. 20 on a charge of failure to pay fines. She was given a $1,183.75 cash bond and a court date the next day.
• Ronald Dwyane Easter, 36, of George Street, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Sept. 21 on a charge of failure to appear in court Sept. 18 to face a charge of nonsupport of a child. He was given a $1,250 bond and a Sept. 25 court date.
• Wallace Jay Bowman, 57, of Byerly Street, Mount Airy, was served a criminal summons on a charge of assault on a female Sept. 22. The victim is listed as Petra Johnson of Mount Airy. He received an Oct. 27 court date.
• James Stewart Sparks, 72, of Westhampton Drive, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Sept. 22 charging him with passing a worthless check in Yadkin County in 2009. He was given a $378 cash bond and an Oct. 10 court date in Yadkinville.
While at the county courthouse, Sparks also was served with bouncing a check in Yadkin in 2010 and three counts in Wilkes with the warrants dated August 2010.
He faces the Wilkes charges on Oct. 27. In November he faces three counts of worthless checks in Dobson as well as an extradition order accusing him of being a fugitive from another state.
• Adeianna Lawanda Phillips, 37, of Eleanor Avenue, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Sept. 22 on two counts of achieving the status of habitual felon. She was given a $10,000 secured bond and an Oct. 30 court date.
Four days later while still at the county detention center, Phillips received additional charges. These include second-degree trespassing, larceny, possession of stolen goods, two counts of obtaining property by false pretenses and one count of financial card theft. She was given an additional $10,000 secured bond and a Nov. 14 court date for these charges.
• Jacquelyn Brittani Arrington, 27, of Brigham Lane, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Sept. 22 on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and child abuse. She was given a $4,000 secured bond and a court date later that day.