DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Gunner Dane Cass, 21, of Boonville, was served warrants at the sheriff’s office Aug. 8 on charges of possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver heroin, possession of heroin, uttering a forgery, identity theft and several charges for falsely endorsing a document (typically endorsing someone else’s check). He was given a $15,000 secured bond and an Oct. 10 court date.
He has three charges in Yadkin County: possession of heroin, no driver’s license and resisting an officer. In Forsyth County he has a Sept. 1 date on counts of possession with intent to sell/manufacture/deliver heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Jaylon Chance Long, 21, of North Wilkesboro, was served an order for arrest and a warrant Aug. 7 in Dobson. He faces a charge of failure to appear in court June 26. He was given a $300 secured bond and an Aug. 21 court date for a charge of underage alcohol consumption.
According to court dockets, Long also had a court date this week in Wilkes County for driving while impaired, driving after underage drinking, driving with a revoked license, and speeding. There is also a Sept. 7 court date for failure to wear a seat belt.
• Tonya Trenton Lundy, 47, of Garden Terrace Road, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Aug. 7 for failure to appear in court that day to face charges of simple possession of a schedule VI drug and possession of drug paraphernalia. She was given a $2,000 cash bond and a Sept. 11 court date.
• Tiffany Leann Barker, 29, of Byrds Curve Road, Elkin, was served warrants at the courthouse Aug. 8 on charges of identity theft, financial card fraud and second-degree trespass, dated July 21 and 24 for the Elkin Police Department. She was given a $3,000 secured bond and an Aug. 21 court date.
• Donald Lee Travis, 44, of East Haymore Street, Mount Airy, was served warrants Aug. 8 on charges of first-degree trespassing, assault by pointing a gun and communicating threats. The victim is listed Rodney Tyrone Travis of Mount Airy. Donald Travis was given a $1,000 unsecured bond and an Aug. 28 court date.
• Justin Glenn Wright, 29, of Silverhill Lane, Mount Airy, was served warrants Aug. 8 on charges of larceny, possession of concealed/stolen property, injury to personal property (all dated Aug. 4) and another larceny (dated Aug. 5) for the Mount Airy Police Department. He was given a $2,500 secured bond on the first three charges, then a $500 secured bond for the Mount Airy charge. He was given a Sept. 20 court date.
• Gregory Bryan Spicer, 48, of Old U.S. 21, State Road, was served an order for arrest Aug. 8 on a charge of failure to pay child support. He was given a $607 cash bond and an Aug. 21 court date.
• Randall Dee Corns Jr. 37, of Bridge Street, Elkin was served a criminal summons Aug. 9 on a charge of assault on a female. The victim is listed as Amber Corns of the same address. Randall Corns was given an Oct. 27 court date.