DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office has released the following arrest reports:
• Manuel Jose Hernandez, 40, of Cedar Ridge Road, Mount Airy, was served a warrant Aug. 3 on a charge of failure to complete work after being paid. The warrant was dated Aug. 22 for Wilkes County. He was given a $5,000 unsecured bond and a Sept. 27 court date in Wilkesboro.
• William Cody Cecil, 26, of West Pine Street, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Aug. 3 for failure to appear in court May 2 on a charge of shoplifting. He also was charged Aug. 3 with assault on a female. He was given a $1,000 secured bond and a $181 cash bond with an Oct. 4 court date.
• Carli Renee Essick, 18, of Hills Presbyterian Church Road, Pilot Mountain, was served a criminal summons Aug. 4 on charges of misdemeanor assault and battery and communicating threats, dated July 28.
Essick has an Aug. 18 court date for charges of speeding and failure to wear a seatbelt. She has a Sept. 8 date in Stokes County on a speeding charge. Court dockets show Essick also facing the assault and threats charges in Surry County the same day.
• Angela Hope Holder, 31, of Union Church Road, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Aug. 4 for failure to appear in court July 28 on a charge of misdemeanor larceny. She was given a $300 cash bond and a Sept. 5 court date.
• Timothy Joe Holbrook, 39, of Lakeview Drive, State Road, was served a warrant Aug. 5 for failure to appear in court June 30. He also is charged with failure to pay child support, dated July 7 in Yadkin County. He was given a $1,780 cash bond and an Aug. 8 court date in Surry County. No date was given for the Yadkin charge.
According to court dockets, Holbrook has an Aug. 23 date in Wilkesboro for possession of drug paraphernalia. He has an Oct. 2 date in Surry County for second-degree trespassing and failure to pay fines/court costs in the amount of $780.
• Jennifer Holyfield Hiatt, 33, of Boaz Lane, Mount Airy, was served a criminal summons Aug. 5 on a charge of second-degree trespassing, dated June 5. The complainant is listed as Walmart in Mount Airy. She was given a Sept. 8 court date.
• Shane Jonathan Gates, 45, of West Pine Street, was served a criminal summons Aug. 7 on a charge of larceny dated April 23. The complainant was listed as 2576 West Pine St., the address of a retail store. He was given a Sept. 8 court date.
• Kyle Lee Tomlin, 28, of 120 Chriswell Lane, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Aug. 7 for failure to appear in court March 8 on a charge of a probation violation. He was given a $1,000 secured bond and an Aug. 9 court date.
• While at the house on Chriswell Lane, deputies also served a criminal summons on Carol Marie McConkey, 36, on charges of cyberstalking and second-degree trespassing, dated Sept. 2 in Wilkes County. The victim is listed as Jessica Dimmette of Jonesville. McConkey was given an Aug. 25 court date in Wilkesboro.
• Bud Austin Duncan, 18, of Wards Gap Road, Mount Airy, was served an order for arrest Aug. 7 for failure to appear in court that day to face a charge of consumption of alcohol by a person under 19 years of age. He was given a $600 cash bond and an Aug. 11 court date.