The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Anthony Shawn Poteat, age 26, a white male, who is on probation for three counts of felony breaking and entering, four counts felony larceny, felony possess with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver schedule VI controlled substances maintain drug dwelling, use/possess drug paraphernalia and possess stolen goods;
• Cassie Dawn Leftwich, 35, a white female, on probation for felony possession of controlled substance on jail premises, felony possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver schedule II, III, IV and VI controlled substances, felony maintain drug dwelling and use/possess drug paraphernalia;
• Shaun Kelly Anderson, age 51, a white male, on supervision for felony possess and possess with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver schedule VI controlled substances and resist law enforcement officer;
• Amber Nichole McMillian, age 21, a white female, n probation for three counts larceny and possess stolen goods.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 386-9742.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Justin Anthony Bledsoe, 28, white male, wanted on charges of felony breaking/entering a motor vehicle, larceny of a motor vehicle, financial card theft, breaking entering, larceny after breaking/entering and injury to personal property;
• Jonathan Michael Negley, 21, white male wanted on a charge of felony larceny of a motor vehicle;
• Tammy Lynn Horton, 55, white female, wanted on a charge of felony financial card theft, obtaining property by false pretense and possession of stolen property;
• William Shane East, 32, a white male wanted on a charge of failing to pay child support.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.