DOBSON — The Surry County Sheriff’s Office arrested two Dobson residents June 5 at their Racing Hollow Lane home on warrants issued a month earlier.
Johnny Hardy Jr., 28, and Taylor Briana Solzmon, 23, were each charged with maintaining a drug vehicle or dwelling, two counts of possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia.
Hardy was confined in the Surry County Detention Center under a $5,700 secured bond and scheduled to appear in court on July 21. Solzmon was confined under a $5,000 secured bond with a court date of June 29.
• A report was made on June 6 that a suspect broke into the home of Robert Reynolds Royall, 53, and Whitley Angelia McEntire, 46, of Old Highway 601, Mount Airy, at night while they were inside the residence. No items were listed as stolen on the report, and a damaged window was valued at $200.
• Terry Levell Adams, 22, of Gaylon Street, Mount Airy, was arrested June 8 and charged with felony possession of a controlled substance on the jail premises, simple possession of a schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was scheduled to appear in court on July 27 under a $2,500 unsecured bond.
• Tommy Dean McMillian Jr., 23, of Pottery Trail, Mount Airy, was arrested June 3 and charged with possession of methamphetamine, a felony, and possession of drug paraphernalia. He was booked into the Surry County Detention Center under a $1,000 secured bond and scheduled to appear in court on June 29.
• Gina Kay Marshall, 52, of Cook School Road, Pilot Mountain, reported a breaking and entering where a suspect removed a black 32-inch Vizio television, which was valued at $228. The door was also damaged to the tune of $50.
• Travis Junior Duncan, 52, of Jim Snow Road, Dobson, reported that a neighbor shot a pellet through a window of his home. The window was valued at $200, according to the June 4 report.
• On June 4, Eric Paul Bunker, 36, of McKinney Road, Mount Airy, reported a larceny of a crossbow which was valued at $450.
• Mickey Dean Venable, 68, of Siloam Road, Mount Airy, reported a breaking and entering of the residence and the theft of $300 cash and $20 of Surry Bank deposit slips. According to the June 4 report, a suspect entered through an unlocked basement door.
• Patricia Burke McCloud, 56, of Country Club Road, State Road, reported a breaking and entering that resulted in the theft of a trash can full of stripped copper wire, valued at $500, and $200 of loose change in cups.