The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Christopher Dale Marion, age 29, a white male wanted on probation violations who is on probation for felony breaking and entering, resist public officer, breaking and enter motor vehicles and driving while license revoked;
• Jacob Anthony Boyd, 22, a white male who is wanted on a post-release warrant and is on supervision for felony organized retail theft, four counts larceny, possess stolen goods, and possess schedule II controlled substance;
• Jeremiah Lamont Brown, 26, a black male who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for two counts felony breaking and entering, larceny, injury to property and possess stolen goods;
• Bobby Keith Jessup Jr., 51, a white male wanted on probation violations and who is on probation for larceny.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 386-9742.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Robert Mcneil Pardue, a white male, 42, who is wanted on charges of failing to appear on felony possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia charges;
• Johnny Lyn Hardy Jr., a white male, 29, who is wanted on a charge of felony possession with intent to manufacture sell/deliver hydrocodone;
• Melissa Ann Beverly, a white female, 31, who is wanted on a charge of failing to appear on felony possession of methamphetamine;
• Angela Wood Jenkins, a white female, 45, who is wanted on a charge of failing to appear on conspire to commit felony larceny charges.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.