DOBSON — Probation was revoked for Michael Shannon Gravely in the administrative session of Surry County Superior Court beginning April 25 with Senior Resident Superior Court Judge A. Moses Massey presiding.
Gravely, 45, of Cleve Street, Mount Airy, had been convicted of attempted obtaining property by false pretense in December 2014 and placed on supervised probation for 36 months. For violating the terms of probation, a 10- to 21- month sentence was activated with 264 days credited for time served.
In other matters of the court:
• Mark Edward Atkins, 50, of Syracuse Lane, Mount Airy, admitted to a probation violation. Atkins was convicted of possession of a stolen firearm in April 2014 and placed on supervised probation for 36 months.
For the violation he was sentenced to serve 40 days in the Surry County Jail with 40 days credited for time served and to pay a minimum of $20 towards his case beginning May 2016.
• Probation was extended 24 months for Hope Renee Davis, 49, of West Virginia Street, Mount Airy. Davis, who admitted to a probation violation. She had been convicted of felonious possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia in February 2015.
• Andrew Blake Ayers, 26, of East Lebanon Street, Mount Airy, admitted to violating the terms of his probation for a 2014 conviction on two counts of taking indecent liberties with children. He was ordered to serve a 90-day Confinement in Response to Violation (CRV).
• Morgan Legrant Carter, 19, of South Main Street, Mount Airy, admitted to a felony and misdemeanor probation violation regarding the terms of a special probation agreement. A guilty judgment was entered for the underlying misdemeanor charges of simple possession of a schedule II controlled substance and carrying a weapon on educational property.
The special probation was revoked and Carter was ordered to serve a 30-day active sentence with 20 days credited for time served.
• Brandon T. Felts, 28, of Edgewood Drive, Elkin, admitted to a felony out-of-county probation violation. According to court documents, he was placed on 120 days of electronic monitoring due to the Wilkes County Jail’s inability to comply with a Wilkes County judgment. Felts was also ordered to complete 100 hours of community service.
• The probation of James Henry Lineback, III, 24, of Bryant Road, Mount Airy, was revoked. Lineback had been placed on probation on March 16 for a larceny after breaking and entering conviction. His suspended sentence of 11 to 23 months was activated, with 76 days credited for time served.
• Sarah Elizabeth Lowe’s probation was revoked. Lowe, 31, of Haystack Road, Dobson, was ordered to serve a six- to 17-month active sentence with 51 days credited for time served. She had been placed on supervised probation for 36 months following a 2013 larceny after breaking and entering conviction.
• Jody Darrell Nichols, 31, of Fancy Gap Road, Mount Airy, was placed on supervised probation for 24 months after being convicted of breaking and entering and felonious larceny in May 2015. For a felony violation of that sentence Nichols was continued on probation and ordered to serve 60 days of electric monitoring and to make a monthly minimum payment of $43 beginning in May.
• The probation of Amanda Cave Toney, 34, of Windy Lane, Dobson, was revoked. Cave had been placed on probation following breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering convictions in July 2015. Toney was ordered to serve a five- to 15-month active sentence with 166 days credited for time served.
• A six- to 17-month sentence was activated for Calob Layne Williams, of Mount Airy, who had violated the terms of a special probation sentence. A guilty judgment was entered for the charge of possession with intent to manufacture, sell, or deliver a schedule IV controlled substance. Williams was credited 54 days for time served.
• Sarah Renee Williams, 36, of Sheila Street, Mount Airy, was ordered to serve a 16- to 29-month active sentence for a violation on a 2013 conviction for possession or distribution of a methamphetamine precursor. Williams was credited 90 days for time served.
Reach Terri Flagg at 415-4734.