The Surry County Community Corrections office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following individuals:
• Joy Lynn Nowlin, age 43, a black female who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for felony possess with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance and use/possess drug paraphernalia;
• Cynthia Nichole Glass, 28, a white female wanted on probation violations who is on probation for larceny;
• Latasha Lynn Mitchell, 35, a black female who is wanted on probation violations and is on probation for resisting public officer;
• Corie Danielle Jones, 36, a white female who is wanted on probation violations and is on supervision for driving while impaired level 5.
View all probation absconders on the internet at http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi and click on absconders. Anyone with information on any probation absconders should contact Crime Stoppers at 786-4000 or probation at 386-9742.
The Surry County Sheriff’s Office is seeking information on the whereabouts of the following people:
• Dustin Grey Goad, a white male, 26, who is wanted on charges of felony breaking/entering, larceny and injury to personal property;
• Drema Lee Lovill, a white female, 34, who is wanted on a charge of felony larceny;
• Anthony Lavone White, a black male, 29, who is wanted on a charge of failing to pay child support;
• Tonie Lee Edwards, a white female, who is wanted on a charge of failing to pay child support.
Anyone with information on these individuals should call the Surry County Sheriff’s Office at 401-8900 or Crime Stoppers at 786-4000.