The Pilot Mountain Police Department reported the following incidents and arrests.
• On Aug. 20, Johnny Lee Holifield reported the theft and forgery of his personal checks. Two warrants were issued on Alan Douglas Blackmon on charges of cashing forged checks. The court date is set for Oct. 19.
• A call about a suspicious person led to the arrest of Brandon Jefferson Potts, 29, of Mount Airy, on Aug. 21. Upon investigating the call and finding Potts in the vicinity, the officer discovered an order for arrest on the suspect out of Davidson County.
• A domestic dispute was reported at a business on Key Street on Aug. 22. The couple were arguing and causing a scene, but no physical assault was reported.
• A larceny was reported by Cooper’s Sports Bar on Aug. 20. Cash totaling $310 was reported missing by multiple victims.
• A traffic citation of driving while license revoked was issued to Kenneth Tyler Blackburn, 24, of King, on Aug. 22. The court date is Oct. 16.
• On Aug. 22, Adam Neil Lawson, 26, of Pinnacle, received a traffic citation of driving while license was revoked and displaying a fictitious plate. His court date is set for Oct. 20.