A Surry County Grand Jury returned the following felony indictments on Monday:
- James Christopher Akers, 43, of Austin Drive, Mount Airy — posession of methamphetamine, posession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a schedule II controlled substance and maintaining a vehicle, dwelling or place to sell or consume a controlled substance.
- Amanda Nicole Anderson, 39, of Shoals Road, Pinnacle — insurance fraud and attempting to obtain property by false pretenses.
Brandon Lee Bauguess, 36, of Bryant Mill Road, Ararat, — assault inflicting serious injury on a law enforcement officer.
- Danny Lee Beck, 58, of Hidden Valley Road, Lowgap — manufacturing marijuana.
- Brandee Rachelle Bledsoe, 32, of North South Street, Mount Airy — two counts of trafficking opium or heroin and one count of conspiracy to traffic.
- Reginald Thomas Bowman, 50, of North Main Street, Mount Airy — attempting to obtain property by false pretenses.
- Christopher Mark Brooks, 43, Hemmings Street, Dobson — obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Robert Andrew Brooks, 38, of Bray Road, Hamptonville — larceny of a firearm.
- Javan Mason Chatman, Jr., 38, of N.C. 268, Pinnacle — obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Kenneth Dewane Crowell II, 23, Granite Road, Mount Airy — possession with intent to manufacture, sell or deliver a Schedule VI controlled substance and selling or delivering a schedule VI substance.
- Jack Everett Crump, Jr., 36, of Asbury Road, Westfield — larceny, possession of stolen goods and property and aiding and abetting larceny.
- Michael David Curtis, 52, of Crooked Creek Road, Galax — breaking and or entering and larceny.
- Bradley Eric Dawson, 39, of Robin Ridge Road, Cana — manufacturing methamphetamine, possession/distribution of methamphetamine precursor, conspiracy, and trafficking in methamphetamine.
- Amanda Lee Dick, 31, of East Pine Street, Mount Airy — possessing methamphetamine.
- Luke Thomas Dohn, 31, of Frandale Drive, Winston-Salem — four counts of intentional child abuse inflicting serious physical injury.
- Brandon Allen Easter, 24, of Pratt Road, Ararat — selling or delivering a schedule VI substance and possession with intent to manufacture sell or deliver a schedule VI controlled substance.
- Dylan James Goughary, 27, of Chatham Road, Mount Airy — possession of a stolen firearm and possession of a firearm by a felon.